Everyone of us struggles at times, and there’s no shame in reaching out for support.
Below you’ll find some Girlguiding wellness resources that you may find beneficial, as well as useful contacts, in case you ever need them.
- Wellbeing action plans - A personalised, simple and practical tool to help support the mental health of young members and volunteers.
- Wellbeing activities
- Breathing techniques
- Directed meditation
- Mindful activities
- Think Resilient – A peer education topic giving Brownies, Guides and Rangers tools to build their mental wellbeing.
- Mind (mental health support including helplines) – mind.org.uk
- Papyrus UK (suicide prevention) – papyrus-uk.org
- Papyrus UK Hopeline – 0800 068 41 41
- SelfharmUK – selfharm.co.uk
- Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust School Nursing Service have provided some information which is contained on the county noticeboard
- Herts Haven Café (emotional wellbeing support for children and young people aged 10 – 18) withyouth.org/herts-haven-cafes/