Membership Systems Updates

External First Aid Courses

Before submitting an external First Aid course certificate please complete the Girlguiding 1st Response e-learning and check that it has been recorded on GO.

Your external course must have been delivered face to face, lasting at least 6 hours. It must have included both child and adult CPR and covered all the clauses in the Girlguiding 1st Response syllabus. If there are clauses which were not covered, you may be able to discuss these with a Girlguiding trainer. Please speak to your commissioner if you need to arrange this.

Please email a copy of your external course certificate to the county office along with a copy of the Girlguiding 1st Response Syllabus signed and dated by yourself, to confirm that all requirements have been fulfilled.

Recognising Prior Safeguarding Learning and Experience

It is possible to recognise prior learning and experience for exemption from A Safe Space, Level 3 face-to-face training. Please complete and return this form to region: [email protected] to complete necessary checks. You will need to have already completed A Safe Space Levels 1 and 2.

Hertfordshire Guide Centre 200 Club

For Girlguiding Hertfordshire members, districts and/or units. An application form and the terms and conditions are available on the Hertfordshire Guide Centre website’s 200 Club Results page.

Forms & Stationery

Girlguiding Hertfordshire Bursary Application Form
Girlguiding Hertfordshire Expenses Claim Form 2021
Girlguiding Hertfordshire Photograph Consent Form

This photo consent form is to be used when submitting photographs for County publicity and when sending Share articles.

Girlguiding Hertfordshire Letterhead

This letterhead is fully editable and may be opened in Microsoft Word or other word processing software.

Girlguiding Hertfordshire Unit Registration Form

This form is for requests to open a new unit, reopen a closed unit, or amend unit name or section

Girlguiding Hertfordshire – Leadership Qualification Form
Girlguiding Hertfordshire Declaration of Interest Form

This is to identify any areas where there may be competing interests and should be completed annually by all Trustees, Sub-Committee Members and paid staff.

Trustee Confirmation of Eligibility Form

This form is used by Girlguiding Hertfordshire to enable individuals who hold, or are applying for, a trustee position, to declare that they are not disqualified from holding that position.

County Store Inventory

Hertfordshire County has many items available to borrow from the County Store. For a list of items and details of how to book click on the County Store Inventory above.

Reports & Information

Girlguiding Hertfordshire Charity Commission Report 2020
Girlguiding Hertfordshire Charity Commission Report 2019
Girlguiding Hertfordshire Charity Commission Report 2018
Girlguiding Hertfordshire Trefoil Guild Information

Information on the different Trefoil Guild groups within the County and how to join. The Trefoil Guild website can be found here:

Going Away With Scheme

Useful Links

Great Patrol Hunt
Girlguiding Anglia
St Albans & District Scout & Guide Gang Show