Forms & Stationery
Girlguiding Hertfordshire Photograph Consent Forms
A photo consent form should be used when submitting photographs for county publicity and when sending Share articles.
You can submit consent either via the online forms or use the Word versions.
This form should be completed by adults submitting their own consent or by parents/carers/guardians for those aged under 14.
Where photos feature groups of girls, this form should be completed by leaders confirming all girls featured have already provided their full photo consent.
This letterhead is fully editable and may be opened in Microsoft Word or other word processing software.
This form is for requests to open a new unit, reopen a closed unit, or amend unit name or section
This is to identify any areas where there may be competing interests and should be completed annually by all Trustees, Sub-Committee Members and paid staff.
This form is used by Girlguiding Hertfordshire to enable individuals who hold, or are applying for, a trustee position, to declare that they are not disqualified from holding that position.
Hertfordshire County has many items available to borrow from the County Store. For a list of items and details of how to book click on the County Store Inventory above.
Membership Systems Updates
Access to GO and Learning Platform
External First Aid Courses
Girlguiding Hertfordshire Charity Commission Reports (Financial statements)
Going Away With Scheme
- Advice for Completing and Checking REN Forms
- Advice to Commissioners for Leaders Requiring Assessment
- Going Away With Assessment Request Form
- The Senior Section Permit Assessment Request Form
- Guide Camp Permit Assessment Request Form
Girlguiding Hertfordshire Trefoil Guild
- Information on the different Trefoil Guild groups within the County and how to join
- The Trefoil Guild website can be found here: www.trefoilguild.co.uk