Minibus permits

by the County Office

If you are planning on hiring and driving a small bus or minibus, as well as Girlguiding’s requirement of a Small Bus Permit it is important to check whether the company you are hiring the vehicle from has any other requirements you need to fulfil, for example, holding the Minibus Driver Awareness Scheme (MIDAS) qualification (administered by the Community Transport Association) or a Hertfordshire County Council minibus permit.

Hertfordshire County Council are in the process of relaunching their Minibus Scheme. The information document below sets out some of the changes to their driving assessment scheme.

Hertfordshire County Council information

About Girlguiding Hertfordshire

Hertfordshire is a wonderful guiding County of over 9,000 members. Rainbows, Brownies, Guides, Rangers, and volunteers who enable every young member to develop their potential and be their best.

Find out how you can get involved

Want to join us? Register your daughter to join Girlguiding, or find out how you could become a volunteer here.