International Team Finance Co-ordinator Required
We are looking for a Finance co-ordinator to join the international team, starting in January 2019.
The role involves the following:
• Attending 4x Finance Committee meetings per annum
• Preparing reports for the Finance Committee meetings
• Maintaining income/expenditure accounts for the international bank account (ongoing), including keeping support and obtaining an independent verification of the accounts (annual)
• Preparing the annual international budget alongside the international advisers (annual)
• Raising payments on behalf of trip leaders and requesting authorisation from the international advisers (ongoing)
• Logging county trip receipts and chasing trip leaders if trip participants haven’t met the deadline (ongoing)
• Providing county trip leaders with information on their income/expenditure before/after trip (ad hoc)
• Liaising with the Region office to make payments to them for region trip participants (usually 4 times a year)
• Communicating payment plans to region participants and collecting their payments (usually 4 times a year)
• Ad hoc banking of grants that come in via cheque (c. 2-3 a year!)
We are looking for someone who:
• Is happy preparing accounts/maintaining financial records
• Is responsive to emails- sometimes leaders give you very short notice of payments that need to be made
This role is mostly very flexible, and can be done as and when it fits into life (aside from making payments on set dates and ensuring the receipts have cleared the account). Full handover will be provided and support available once the role has been taken on.
If you wish to get more involved in the International team than finance, then please let us know, although this role can be performed without taking on additional International team responsibilities.
If you are interested in applying/finding out more, please get in touch with Amy at: firstname.lastname@example.org