Girlguiding Hertfordshire – Trustees
Following a strategic review in April 2020, the county Trustees consisting of:
- The County Commissioner (1)
- The Division Commissioners (10 people, 9 votes)
voted to appoint further Trustees to the county. This is to ensure key elements of the strategy are considered at Trustee meetings.
Therefore the following roles were added as Trustees:
- The Assistant County Commissioners (4)
- The County Treasurer (1)
- The County Guiding Development Adviser (1)
- The County Membership Co-ordinator (1)
- The County Property Adviser (currently incorporated as ACC role)
The Constitution was amended as such, authorised by Anglia’s Region Chief Commissioner on 4th July 2020 and the Charity Commission updated.