It has been a challenging year for many of us as we have navigated our way through the current pandemic. But through it all, we
Virtual Monopoly Challenge (run by Herts Scouts)
Fancy going travelling? Join the Herts Scouts and race around the world visiting interesting and fun locations and completing challenges and tasks with your team.
Saturday 28th November from 12pm – 5.45pm.
There are 4 competitions:
- Explorers 14-17
- Scouts over 12+ (teams to be accompanied by a leader)
- Network 18-25
- Leader 25+
Cost: £4.50 per head. Everyone gets a limited-edition souvenir Monopoly Challenge badge. There are also prizes to be won, so be strategic in how you play the game!
How the game works:
- Each team will be sent their unique team login for the game in the week before the event
- Each team will need to be able to chat live together using Zoom, Skype, Teams, google meet etc.
- Teams will need access to the internet as well, as you will need to find locations and answer questions along the way.
- You will have 4.5 hours to complete the game
- There will be a live scoreboard to chart your progress against other teams
- There will be a closing ceremony at 5.30pm
To book please click here
Virtual Talks Our fantastic Virtual Talks enable your group to have a personalised virtual visit from one of our amazing
We are very pleased to be able to announce that applications for the 2021 NSGSO and
The Stroke Association have released a Challenge Pack designed for all sections of Guiding. In the pack it teaches about
Girlguiding has now brought out an Adventures at Home badge to celebrate everything people have been doing to keep Guiding
The county Walking Team have created a new Walking 100 Challenge suitable to do at this time of social distancing, which once
The School Nurse team at the Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust has adapted ways of supporting young people during this time and
Hertfordshire Year of Culture 2020 (HYOC2020) is a year to showcase Hertfordshire as a county of creative and cultural
Looking for summer work in your local community? We are recruiting staff to support young people on the NCS 3 & 4 week
Blue Cross, the charity dedicated to helping sick, injured and homeless pets has
Honeybee Talk offered by Meriet Duncan, beekeeper and author of the children's book Betsie Valentine And The
Drum workshops for Guiding groups and camps. Please click here for information flyer. All the equipment brought to venue,