County 18-30 Champions
Girlguiding Hertfordshire are looking for 18-30 champions. For more information and application form click here
– Promoting the offer in your local area, within guiding and with external audiences so that as many women as possible participate.
– An active member of 18-30 champions region forum
– Encouraging your county have a mix of opportunities for 18-30s by providing support and guidance to young women who would like to organise their own opportunities.
– Working with Ranger leaders to transition members from Rangers to the 18-30 offer, for example by visiting Ranger units and running taster 18-30 events.
– Being a point of contact for your county to answer queries/questions and provide information etc.
This will be for 2 years, with the option of a year’s extension by mutual agreement with the Region Co-ordinator, Region Chief Commissioner and County Commissioners.
Girlguiding’s offer for young adult members is peer-led at every level. Therefore, the person in this role should have current or recent experience of being in this age group (i.e. be aged 18-35) and should have knowledge of the experiences, needs and preferences of young women.
Deadline for applications to be received in the County Office is Thursday 18th July 2019