We are pleased to announce the amount due to Girlguiding Hertfordshire in next year’s subscriptions. Please click here for further details. If you have any concerns, please contact your district commissioner and commissioners can contact the County Treasurer: [email protected].
Please note the following important dates:-
Now: Trial invoices are ready to view and download from the Subscription system.
Unit Leaders should check:
– unit invoices and look at numbers of girls and volunteers to be paid for
– update records for girls who have left and ensure all girls attending meetings are recorded on GO
– ensure there will be sufficient cleared funds to pay the invoice promptly
– check invoices for all units in their area and ensure volunteer records are correct
– ensure that new leaders are aware of what they need to do and receive the necessary support
– ensure there will be sufficient cleared funds in unit and district accounts to pay invoices promptly
7pm, 22 February: No more changes can be made to trial invoices
Noon, 23 February: Official and payable invoices will be available to
download and send with payment
Noon, 1 April: All subscription payments must be received in full by this date.
Payments must be made by cheque with 2 signatures – no personal cheques will be accepted. For more information about the annual subscriptions process and where you can find help and support, visit www.girlguiding.org.uk/subs.
Please remember that it is not permitted to move girls from your active member list to your waiting list. If you think you may struggle to pay, please contact your commissioner as help is available. Unit leaders should contact their local commissioner or key user if they have any query about the process. Commissioners with queries or questions should contact the County Treasurer, Elaine Wilson: [email protected]
Please also remember that a County Bursary Form is also available for any girls/ adults who may need financial help for an event/ activity or just termly subscriptions.